Luxury accommodation in one of Europe’s tallest towers.
Złota 44, designed by world renowned architect Daniel Libeskind, is the tallest and most luxurious residential tower in Europe.
Located in the heart of Warsaw at the popular intersection between Złota and Emilii Plater Street, the 77,000m2 project (including 36,000m2 of sellable apartment area) is surrounded by prestigious hotels, restaurants, international retailers, and historical and cultural landmarks.
The 52-storey tower offers 287 exclusive apartments with interiors created by the prestigious London-based design studio Woods Bagot and include world-class amenities and services unique in the Polish market.
With the original project plans put on hold in 2009 following the onset of the global recession, it wasn’t until 5 years later that the scheme was given a new lease of life. World-class investor Amstar Group and leading Polish developer BBI, purchased the unfinished building in 2014. Entrusted to put construction work back on track, Gleeds has been appointed to contract and cost manage the building through to completion, including comprehensive online document control. In addition, we are providing quality inspections and construction supervision services to monitor the execution of works and design compliance. As part of this service, we make sure that the quality of materials and workmanship meet both the client’s expectations and statutory requirements.
Delivering to the highest standards
Gleeds’ priority is to help Amstar Group and BBI Development achieve best value for money whilst protecting the building’s high quality finish. The building’s unusual shape means that each apartment is completely unique. Equipped with the most environmentally advanced technology, residents can enjoy fresh air despite Złota’s inner city location. Automatic hinged panels and a bespoke air filtration station circulate fresh air around the entire building. To ensure Złota 44 incorporates the latest trends in urbanization and sustainable development, BBI Development and Amstar have also provided bicycle parking areas and electric car charging stations.
The building also features a wide range of amenities and services:
- A 25-metre swimming pool (the largest pool inside an apartment building in Poland)
- Sauna, jacuzzi, and massage rooms
- Fitness zone and gym
- Children’s play area
- A private cinema equipped with a golf simulator
- Residents lounge
- Spacious outdoor terrace
- Concierge services
- Restaurant, bar and wine cellar
A multi-awarded building
Internationally recognised as one of the Best Residential Tower in Europe, Złota 44 has been awarded:
- The International Property Award 2015-2016 for Best Residential Development in Europe, Best Interior Design Show Home in Europe, and Best Apartment in Europe. Złota 44 is the first Polish project to win 3 awards in the European category in one of the world’s most prestigious property competition.
- The European Property Award 2015-2016 for Best Residential Development for Poland, Best Apartment for Poland, Best Residential High-rise Development for Poland, and Best Interior Design Show Home for Poland.
- Eurobuild Awards 2011: Outstanding Business Achievement of the Year 2011 (CEE)
- Winner of the 2008 Europe & Africa Property Awards CNBC Competition in the following categories: Architecture, Redevelopment, High-Rise Architecture, and High-Rise Development.
Did you know...
The designer of Złota 44, Daniel Libeskind is a visionary Polish architect who has received numerous awards for worldwide projects. The Jewish Museum Berlin and the development scheme for New York’s Ground Zero are amongst his most acclaimed projects.