Gleeds offers job opportunities to school and college leavers. We enable our recruits to have the best of both worlds - studying and working, while earning at the same time. We will sponsor your higher education via one of our day-release programmes.
Recruits learn from on-the-job training and are offered permanent jobs. Typical benefits include:
- Market value salary
- Paid annual leave
- Paid sick leave
- Day release paid (when applicable)
- College/University fees paid (when applicable)
- Professional subscriptions paid
- Stakeholder pension facility offer
Who can apply?
We are looking for people who:
- Have achieved, or anticipate, good GCSE and/or A Level results ideally including Maths and English.
- Is predicted to attain 270 or more UCAS points
- Is interested in pursuing a career in the built environment
- Is keen to undertake further study
We also offer work experience to students at school, college or sixth form.
How to apply
You can apply online or in writing