Graduate recruitment scheme
Gleeds’ global status and reputation offers some of the most exciting career opportunities in the construction industry.
If you have graduated with a construction-related degree, we’d like to hear from you.
If you’re an undergraduate, find out about our placement opportunities.
What do we offer?
Working for Gleeds is a fast-track route to chartered status.
We offer a structured Assessment of Professional Competence (APC) programme, as well as extensive on-the-job coaching and mentoring from senior professionals.
Through our highly acclaimed Training Academy, you can learn management skills, personal skills and additional technical skills. All of these count towards the APC process and your chartered qualification. Find out more about graduate training and development.
Our typical benefits package includes:
• Paid annual leave
• College course fees paid
• APC training programme, organised and supported financially
• Professional subscriptions paid
• Stakeholder pension facility
• Comprehensive training package
Who can apply?
You can apply for our graduate recruitment scheme if you:
• Have graduated with a construction-related degree
• Are eligible to register with the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyors (RICS) or one of the equivalent professional bodies related to our industry
• Have a proficient command of both written and spoken English, and are able to write and present reports in a professional manner
• Have a demonstrable interest in the design and build process
Find out how to apply