Gleeds provides a total project management service for building, civil engineering, environmental engineering, process engineering and other construction projects.
We have an extensive track record in a wide variety of schemes, including:
• Restoration of listed buildings
• Developing major manufacturing and distribution centres
• Building and redeveloping hotels
• Offices and major city centre developments.
Our service focuses on providing tailored management support. We act as an expert advisor, working with clients to explore their options, define their project needs and manage project delivery.
This approach is supported by an understanding of our clients’ businesses, how their property requirements influence their key objectives and the issues driving the sector in which they operate.
We adopt a flexible approach that blends skills and resources, and believe five principal factors influence successful project management:
• Time - project processes and economics are inextricably time-related;
• Quality - achieving defined quality goals is a measure of project success;
• Flexibility - adapting to changing circumstances and keeping projects on track whatever happens;
• Cost – effective financial planning means project success and client satisfaction;
• Risk - identify, quantify and manage risk, avoiding where possible.