Our Development Services Team offers consultancy in a number of key areas of real estate projects, from acquisition to business planning and development, both in the UK and in Central Europe. The service divides into two core areas:
We advise both private and public sectors in every aspect of the development process. A decade managing high profile projects has given us particular expertise in:
• Site identification and management of the acquisition process.
• Due Diligence on site acquisition.
• Creation of business plans and bespoke development appraisals for property development.
• Acting as lender’s and employer’s representative on development projects.
• Management of the pre-construction development process.
Business Planning and Accommodation Strategies
By assessing the implications of their business plans, we help occupiers determine their short and long term accommodation needs. Undertaking this process has added business skills to our surveyors' property expertise, enabling them to challenge conventional thinking and devise better solutions.
Planning to meet occupiers’ needs can significantly affect property and occupation costs - in both private and public sectors. Benchmarking against similar organisations can offer valuable ammunition to clients looking to negotiate more advantageous terms.