To control specific types of engineering project costs effectively, you may need to involve a Cost Engineer throughout, from concept to completion. Gleeds offers 40 years experience in this area - from planning and design through to construction, maintenance and decommissioning.
We are also able to provide:
- Experience controlling costs in power station construction, and serving the nuclear generation and reprocessing industries
- Expertise from the earliest feasibility stages, including value engineering, risk analysis and life-cycle costing
- Expert advice on all aspects of contract procurement, including documentation preparation and issue
- Independent financial audit, based on performance specification
- Revolutionary techniques in term contract management and fully computerised plant maintenance programmes
- Recent experience in new and challenging areas of nuclear decommissioning