Bezpieczeństwo i Higiena Pracy (BHP)
Gleeds provides a full range of health and safety consultancy services specifically tailored to support business needs. We advise and assist clients in complying with current health and safety legislation.
We provide safety audits to determine the level of compliance with existing management systems. We check that it continues to meet the requirements of current H&S legislation. This includes identification and assessment of workplace hazards and fire risks.
Our services include:
• Devising policies to reflect your business needs
• Reviewing and developing procedures for your business
• Understanding contractors’ processes and project delivery compliance
• Reviewing and devising appropriate risk assessments
• Instructing key personnel on good health and safety practices
• Delivering bespoke training courses and providing supporting literature to ensure understanding and implementation.
We have the experience to review systems and support your business in ensuring compliance to the nationally recognised 18001:Health and Safety Management standard and to HSG 65: Successful Health and Safety Management.
Experience and resources
Our core team members have experience in delivering health and services across various sectors including; Accommodation, Commercial, Industrial & Manufacturing, Retail and Education.
We have the advantage of being able to call on a specific dedicated specialist consultant team with expert knowledge of:
• Monitoring of noise and vibration
• Confined spaces
• Fire and emergency planning and engineering
• Unexploded ordinance.
For more information contact Health&Safety@gleeds.co.uk